Monday, April 6, 2015

What a nightmare!!

All I have to say, is that I may have officially been driven insane. Before starting this assignment I had never even seen Adobe Photoshop, so in other words, I was clueless. After downloading photoshop onto my laptop and opening this unknown program for the first time, I did not know where to begin. I cannot remember the last time I felt so utterly confused and a little bit scared as a result of my deep confusion. But, thank goodness for the internet which lead the way to my editing adventure. 
I can honestly say that it took me about four or five hours to edit my cover photo, maybe because I kept messing up and I was just a plain ol' mess. But on the bright side, I now know many cool editing techniques that will definitely come in handy for the future and which also allowed me to touch-up the cover image. Here's a little before and after:



No comments:

Post a Comment