Thursday, March 12, 2015

Teamwork makes the dream work!

Today, I met up with three of my classmates and received lots of great suggestions and ideas. Although I am making my main two page story on healthy "people" food for dogs, specifically holiday foods, I obviously can't base a whole magazine on that topic alone. My peers suggested I include cover lines such as "how to keep your dog fit in the winter", "how to properly keep your dog warm in the cold", etc. I don't believe I have been too clear in my previous postings, but my goal is to make a special holiday edition magazine. I would like it to be released more towards the end of October, because my main cover line is directed towards Thanksgiving dinner, and I think three weeks would be good for someone to prep for their meal with their dog's health in mind as well. Furthermore, because it would be released at the end of October, I thought it would be cute to have a dog in a Halloween costume on the cover. But going back to my peers' suggestions, the cover lines would revolve around winter because temperatures start dropping around November, due to winter approaching. I also discussed color themes with my peers, because I am still not sure what I would like the main colors of my magazine to be like. It looks like I will be going with warm fall colors, which would go nicely with the doggy pumpkin costume I have in mind. Still not sure though... I have to keep brainstorming.

No comments:

Post a Comment